Champak Industries has spread business wings by meeting relevant needs of global customers for steel pipes and plates. Our dynamic concern has upped business with constant focus on providing rust-proof steel products in the industry that align with customers requirements. We, in our organization, are working on all types of customer requirements regardless of their size. Our CSEC group company serves expert steel solutions for helping paper, offshore, defense, petrochemicals and power industries.
We have been having reliable alliances with several customers since many years in this industry because of our offered quality of exemplary mark. Our company, as a trader and wholesaler, has maximized business all these years by fulfilling demands for Alloy Steel Pipes, High Tensile Steel Plates, Boiler Plates and a lot more.
As a reliable marketer of sheets and plates, our company renders outright assurance regarding quality. We make available our products that pass following types of tests in numerous international specifications to satiate needs of globally settled customers.
Organization: Our QC engineers keep track on needful records and mentors QC inspectors
Processing System: Our associated vendors evaluate base material on seams, cracks, pitting and other areas. Physical and chemical tests are carried out prior raw material incorporation. A control number is issued and that moreover is marked for raw materials to be utilized. During cutting, this number is transferred on almost every process of forming or forging. After this raw materials are tested by vendors for any surface crack. Heating performing is conducted as per requirement. After heat treatment or final forging, final number is allotted to a lot and this is further stamped on products. Temperature chart is prepared by temperature recorder. The exact time of final forging or forming is written on chart.
Machining: After aforesaid process, products are passed for machining as well as preparation by vendors. QC engineers keeps watch on all of this process. After this, step machining is conducted according to codes.
Testing: Tensile test is carried on sampled raw materials and batch using universal testing machine that is approved through inspection centers. Hardness test is carried out on almost 10% of produced batch at the vendors site and thus results are recorded. Complete x-ray examination is conducted on products.
Finishing: Our provided tubes, fittings and pipes are passivated and pickled. After this, grinding is carried out to eliminate die mark and inside/outside burrs developed at the time of forming or forging. Also, dimensional check is conducted.
Marking & Certificate: After dimensional evaluation, marking is done according to schedule, size, batch number and heat mark. The products are offered with complete results of test certificates.
- We possess a huge inventory base to meet requirements of High Tensile Steel Plates, Alloy Steel Pipes and more.
- We offer products at right cost by offering our products in different thickness and sizes.
- We are prime suppliers of steel plates and pipes.
- We keep flexible approach while meeting individual queries and solving them.
- We possess a huge stock of alloy steel chrome molly and quenched and tempered in sizes 130mm and 5mm thicknesses.
- We render singularly abrasion resistant and high strength steel items.
- We meet increasing requirements of customers for products, across the globe.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
- To focus on upgrading business on an international business domain
- To attain grand success with our ability to meet bulk requirements for products in the best of way possible.
Our devoted business concern, as a company of core values, meet demands of several private, govt. and other customers for products with huge concentration on quality.
Whom We Offer?
- Thermal Power Plants
- Defence Sector
- Govt. of India and Public Undertakings
- Chemical Industry and more.
Our company has utilized trade names or marks for reference purpose, singularly. We are not affiliated with trade names in any way and thus only help customers in meeting their requirements for such known sources.
- Hardox is a registered trademark of SSAB.
- Monel, Inconel, Incoloy are registered trademarks of Special Metal Groups.
- Corten Cor-ten comes across as a registered trademark of United State Steel Corporation, USA.
- Hastelloy is a registered trademark of Haynes International
- Sanicro 28 is a registered trademark of Sandvik AB.
- 254 SMO is a trademark by Outokumpu Stainless
Why Champak Industries?
- Our trading and exporting enterprise has expertise to fulfill standard and tailored needs of customers.
- We maintain an extensive product series for meeting needs of our customers in global markets.
- Our organization stand tall on needs of process as well as engineering industries.
- To maintain our business performance by offering quality-approved products in markets.
- To make a stronger corporate profile through several initiatives in the business.